Gain clarity on the value of sponsorship and how to effectively execute critical responsibilities.
For top executives and leaders responsible for authorizing & cascading organization changes interested in learning the true meaning of sponsorship (versus leadership) and why it’s essential for results.
Top executives and leaders responsible for authorizing & cascading organization changes. Scenario based workshop is customized, delivered as just-in-time work session on site, and applied directly to project objectives.
- Learn the true meaning of sponsorship (versus leadership) and why it’s essential for results.
- Discover the implementation lifecycle and the 7 human elements that must be addressed to avoid difficulties & delay.
- Reduce any personal discomfort you may have about being a sponsor by exploring the decisions and actions involved.
- Identify key levers that turn your company’s ‘ability to change’ into hard results.
- Apply the #1 way to excite your workforce about transformation, even when it will be hard.
- Overcome disagreement & lack of alignment on your leadership team; understand options and timeline for resolution.
- Effectively cascade expectations & authority throughout the organization, then see the best way to transition from implementation to operations.
- Understand the special agreements that need to be in place with program leaders & project managers to fully leverage their specialized skills and get maximum value out of those roles.
- Anticipate, recognize, and deal with common implementation pitfalls.
- Create a personal plan for the behaviors & decisions required for ‘this’ implementation.