The role you play of guiding others into an emerging future can be among the most exhilarating, demanding, and frustrating positions inside any organization.
Your are likely in the process of defining solutions to some of the company’s most critical and urgent priorities. The work team is expected to deliver expected value on time, on budget, and with as little organizational disruption, as possible.
Often this requires an understanding of how to use persuasion and influence to change people’s behavior, one of most underdeveloped capabilities in a professional’s repertoire. They are challenging to develop without support, as few disciplines cover it in their curricula. The Center has helped numerous professionals like you address that gap.
An additional challenge is that leadership does not always possess the ‘execution acumen’ and skills to effectively lead change in their areas, making your role as a coach even more vital to achieving outcomes.
We help mid-senior level professionals like you to reach new levels of capability by applying powerful influence and engagement techniques that dramatically enhance personal effectiveness, the ability to develop your leaders, and drive results to the bottom line.
Starting wherever you are today (based upon a comprehensive online assessment), we’ll help you 1) pinpoint the highest leverage skills you need to develop, 2) examine all aspects of your project execution cycle to understand areas of opportunity, 3) assess your audience’s execution skill needs (including sponsors) to deliver on current priorities, and 4) assure a consistent and fully integrated approach to building execution capabilities that fully realize business results.
By leveraging CSR’s expertise, you’ll be able to:
- Accelerate project results, consistently achieve tough goals, and position yourself in a more strategic role.
- Effectively coach leaders on how to sponsor and execute change.
- Develop a reputation for building relationships that help executives achieve what they say they want.
- Overcome personal agendas; navigate the inevitable politics of change with less risk.
- Communicate and influence skillfully to break down barriers and reduce friction.
- Formulate powerful questions that create insights and bring important issues to the surface for resolution.
- Develop the gravitas that is essential to be taken seriously and address difficult behavior.
- Facilitate persuasive conversations that move people to action.
SEE OUR SOLUTIONS